Tuesday, April 20, 2010
But! I am no further today than I was yesterday and my poor little strawberries are still sitting in a flat pan in my garage and the fertilizer is sitting in the wagon in the back yard and the sprinkler that is in the corner of the raised bed that I wanted to plant the strawberries in is still broken and flooding that corner whenever we turn the sprinklers on. ... :( and it is supposed to start getting ugly tomorrow and I have an appt at 10:30 in the am and then I am supposed to be fertilizing the grass in the afternoon before the rain hits and I have an appt Thurs morning at 10:30 and ... THIS IS WHY I DON'T MAKE PLANS!!! :D As soon as I make plans they all go awry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment