skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Carpenters in Utah

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I will conquer it after scouts... after dinner... Ron comes home and is going to help me by fixing it. I go down and turn it on and he says "it isn't coming on at all" WHAT??? I turn it off and go back up, he comes in and starts mumbling something about someone turning on that valve in the basement but everyone assures me nobody has messed with the valve.
Posted by LaNae at 8:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • They say a list is important to getting all you ne...
      • Started with a plan this morning - had so much to ...
      • Got home finally at 2:30 - Webelos at 4:30, no spr...
      • Fix the sprinkler and have Ronnie turn it on to te...
      • I will conquer it after scouts... after dinner... ...
      • Let me backtrack now... our city just put in press...
      • Ok, back to tonight. the electronic sprinkler valv...
      • We eat a quick dinner (tacos and burrittos) and ru...
      • But! I am no further today than I was yesterday an...
      • So tomorrow I don't plan on getting out of bed, ma...
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

LaNae
View my complete profile